Do you want to have control and oversight over the way you deliver your workplace mental health training, in a cost-effective manner, with our licenced training files?
SuperFriend’s online training content can be licensed through Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) files allowing your organisation to import them into your Learning Management System (LMS) and providing flexibility to deliver individual modules and entire courses.
By incorporating SuperFriend’s evidence-based online modules into your internal LMS, your organisation will be able to:
- Use consistent processes and procedures for all staff training
- Integrate mental health and wellbeing content with other staff training
- Link to, support, and plug gaps in existing training content
- Have greater oversight of completion rates and learning outcomes
- Manage course employee engagement and feedback
- 12 month renewable licence to MySuperFriend SCORM 1.2 or 2004 compliant files
- A template to support measurement and evaluation of learning outcomes
- An engagement kit with tips, templates, and resources to help support the online learning rollout
- Additional resources are also available for purchase, including tip sheets and guides for staff
Content is updated annually with the latest research and best practice approaches. When your organisation renews their licence, you’ll receive the most up to date modules.