SuperFriend’s suite of presentations are designed to build organisation-wide awareness about mental health and wellbeing (MH&W), with a focus on building employee capability and creating thriving teams.
They provide participants with an increased understanding of MH&W which reduces stigma, building a culture of support and prevention that benefits the entire workplace.
These short, engaging and informative presentations cover a range of topics that SuperFriend’s professional facilitators can deliver to organisations as ‘lunch-and-learn’ sessions to support a workplace wellbeing strategy or as a standalone event.
SuperFriend’s presentations are delivered either virtually or on-site, all presentations can be customised to address specific organisational concerns and can be delivered to align with an existing program.
Available presentation topics include:
- Understanding mental health and wellbeing
- Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Retiring Well
- Best practice approach to managing change
- The importance of sleep
- Managing bereavement, grief and loss
- Supporting return to work post lockdown
- Working from home with kids
- Combating the loneliness of lockdown
- Couple navigation
- Work-life transition tactics